New skin, who dis’ Pomegranate Clay Mask
The our New skin, who dis mask is a gentle cleanser for any skin type, extracting impurities and absorbing excess oils without causing inflammation or redness. This clay mask can be used for acne and for treating breakouts. One of the main ingredients, Kaolin clay has been used for centuries to absorb excess oil from the skin, preventing breakouts before they begin. It's also perfect for helping to restore skin that's been damaged by frequent outbreaks of acne. With regular use of this clay mask it will help balance your skin’s oil production, reducing oily skin symptoms. Our Clay mask has tiny crystals to gently exfoliate and refresh the skin. Since it is so gentle, It is a fantastic cleanser and detoxifying treatment for sensitive skin!
Why Pomegranate is so Bomb for your skin?
- Heavy in Antioxidants: Not only does it contain about 48% of the daily vitamin C, but also contains other antioxidants such as anthocyanins, ellagic acid, and tannins. With all these antioxidants you have one of the ultimate blockers in free radical damage, which is a big cause in aging. "I would pick pomegranate juice over açaí and blueberry juice any day."
- Cell Regeneration: Pomegranates help protect the epidermis (the outer layer of the skin) and helps with skin cell regeneration in the epidermis and dermis (inner layer), increasing circulation and healing the skin, aiding in tissue repair and wound healing.
- Sun Protection: They have sun protective compounds that protect the skin against free radical damage, help prevent skin cancer, relieve sunburn and reduce the signs of sun damage. Pomegranate seed oil works to protect against skin cancer because of ellagic acid, a polyphenol antioxidant found in large quantities in pomegranates, which researchers have found inhibits the growth of skin tumors.
- Anti-Aging: Pomegranates protect against premature aging by helping reduce the signs of skin aging caused by sun damage and exposure, such as wrinkles and fine lines. Pomegranates also help prevent hyperpigmentation and age spots.
- Youthful Skin: Pomegranates promote smooth, firm skin by promoting collagen and elastin production and soften skin.
- Dry Skin: It is a great ingredient for skincare because its small molecular structure allows it to penetrates deeply into the skin. It works for most skin types, (which depends on the skin care ingredients pomegranate is combined with). Since pomegranate oil penetrates deeply into the skin, it is effective for treating dry skin. It soothes dry, cracked, and irritated skin. It contains punicic acid, an omega 5 fatty acid that hydrates and prevents moisture loss.
- Oily Skin/Combination Skin:Pomegranate oil even works for oily skin and the use of pomegranates have been beneficial in skin care products for acne prone skin, to combat breakouts, reduce scarring, and sooth minor irritations.
Ingredients: kaolin clay, pomegranate, safflower, vitamin E, aloe Vera, optiphen